Successful people are excellent networkers. They have powerful personal networks and with it comes a high level of Social Capital.
Their outstanding characteristics:
- enhancing the performance of their teams
- being promoted early and advancing into leadership positions
- coordinating projects more effectively
- being visible as opinion leaders within the company and in the markets
- having major impact on the branding process of the enterprise
Ron Burt, a leading researcher and professor at The University of Chicago, makes it clear that Social Capital will become a core competency for success:
Networking and Social Media are very popular. Most people have a large number of contacts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, XING, and other Social Networks. When dealing with the Social Networks however, some aspects become evident:
- Quantity does not neccessarily mean quality
- Excellence meets excellence
- Only sustainable relationships lead to high productive networks
What are the pillars of sustainable relationships?
- Dependability: we can rely on each other
- Trust: we can rely that what we say we will also do
- Confidentiality: we can feel secure when sharing each other
People with these personality traits make up our Social Capital – they have our backing we can trust each other and together with them we discover options and create new possibilities. People like this give us access to important opportunities, they are our most important resources, they are our Social Capital.
- We support and strengthen each other!
- Social Media are excellent tools to support our efforts.
Good relationships are like a plant, which needs warmth, light and tender care in order to grow. In this respect I learned three things in life:
- If you want to reap, you first need to sow.
- You ALWAYS reap what you sow.
- A natural time passes by between sowing and harvesting.
In our seminars or personal coaching we will show you how you too can apply these basic principles of growth in order to build your own Social Capital. We will develop your individual plan for success for your company, your market entry, your business development or for your own personal career. We provide you with proven knowledge and techniques that lead to success.
Who can benefit from our services?
- People who want to be successful in life and in business.
- Startups and entrepreneurs, who want to increase their performance through the development of Social Capital
- Enterprises interested in improving their social capital by cultivating their efficiency and flexibility in their workplaces
- Companies that want to get access to our own networks and our Social Capital, in order to enter new markets more quickly and successfully