I help organizations explore their business possibilities.
My target is to align each organization’s energy towards those possibilities, creating rapid, incredibly rewarding, and profitable results. In working with these organizations, I apply the principle that if we truly open our minds, the possibilities in our lives and our work is breathtaking, infinite beyond our understanding.
- Founder, member at India-German-MBA-Community
- Member of American-German-Business-Club
- Speaker at Toastmasters International
- Lecturer at Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship and German Chamber of Commerce
I am an entrepreneur and investor. Since 2004, I have founded or co-founded technology startup companies and have worked as emloyee and consultant for several Fortune 500 companies. Working with a team of experts, I initiate new companies or work with start-up companies, acting as CEO or COO until the company has become financially stable. In addition, I offer consulting services to organizations, including strategic counseling, business development, and interim management.
- Engineering at German Telekom AG
- Global Sales Director at Siemens/Infineon AG
- CEO – Bruno.Müller & Partners
- Associate Partner of Listérus & Partners, Market Entry Specialists
- Managing Director of AMI Capital, Smart Investors
My operational background of almost 35 years in microelectronics, telecommunications, engineering, marketing, and management has helped me to build extensive networks with technological and financial experts in Europe and other major industrial regions worldwide.
I have been a member of Toastmasters International for several years, giving me the ability and background to work as an effective communicator, evaluator and facilitator in any work environment.
Resumee/ CV BM_CV-Aug2012